Monday 10 September 2012

The reason i have picked media a levels for my 6th form career is because i take a very huge interest in media and i really feel its going to be apart of my life as i am really committed to get the top grades that i can to study it at university. i also have my own media channel with my own crew and own camera's and would like to say i think were heading in a positive direction due to our success on youtube already and learning a lot more wisdom and knowledge from a-level media will help us grow more into a professional roll and learn how to be a very great success. also learning about the key concepts and terminology will give me a better understanding for how everything works but also gain experience so i know how it feels to have a lot of pressure on you and still hit your objectives that you have been set. i surely know i'm going to give it my all and put all my determination in this. i will get the best grade's!

No comments:

Post a Comment